So you slept through your classes and didn’t get kicked out and sauntered through the rain like a mofo that shouldn’t be messed with. <—that’s the image in my head and you can’t change it :)
You made me sound so cool when in actuality I probably drooled while I dozed off during my classes and walked in the rain like a hobo because I forgot my umbrella. I like your version better. <3
*hugs tightly and whispers* You’re great and wonderful!
i did the ice bucket challenge today, when it was raining (well spitting at the stage) and like 8 degrees, it was horrible. i had that kind of day too.
Shit, you must’ve been freezing! At least it’s for a good cause though haha.
50 signed posters dispatched to Australia this week for @penguinteenaus
Play it cool, be cool, stay calm.
I wish I could say something Witty and Insightful about my day but mostly I just slept through my classes and walked in the rain. Yeah, it was that kind of day.
Updated TBR pile. I’m trying to get through all on these by early September. But, work and life is getting in the way!
Oh, oh! Same here! Please let me know what you think about it when you finish reading it :)
Will do! I’m super excited to read it. :)
I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WAS EXPECTING BUT IT WASN’T THAT
I will never not reblog this.
OMG. thegirlofnovels Every time I sing I will always love you, IMAGINE THIS.
Oh. My. God.
Blue continued. “They think they’re better than us and that we’re all falling all over ourselves for them, and they drink themselves senseless every weekend and spray paint the Henrietta exit sign.”
Aglionby Academy was the number one reason Blue had developed her two rules: One, stay away from boys, because they were trouble. And two, stay away from Aglionby boys, because they were bastards.
original photo here
Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away?
I finally have my own money so I want to spend it on YOU.
- must be following me (I do check)
- no giveaway/spam/bot accounts
- Must be comfortable giving me your address (I promise I won’t do anything else with it)
- Reblogs and likes both count
- If you do reblog it, don’t spam your followers
- also remember that it only shows up once in the notes
- You’ll have 3-4 days to respond before I pick another winner
- Open internationally through Book Depository
- Unless you choose the other route which is explained below
Now about the books:
- whatever you want
- please have it under $25 or $30
- I mean, you COULD ask what my favourite books are and see if you’d be interested in them, but I also want this to be open to any reader and not just people that like the same genres as me
- If you’d rather me not buy a book, I can get you a $25 Amazon gift card that you can spend how your heart desires
- I’m so so sorry, but this is only for US only just because I’d have to send it from my house (unless I learn how to send it through email)
If you get a bookmark, post the picture because I love those things
ANYWAY. Good luck! Please respect the rules