He called Blue.
He pressed his eyes closed. Just the sound of her voice, the Henrietta lull to it, made him feel uneven and shattered.
She called Gansey.
“Blue?” he said.
Just his voice. Her heart tethered itself. Not completely, but enough to stop quivering so much. She closed her eyes.” (x)
1. I am dead. In a I-have-no-internet-until-Wednesday kind of way. I also went over my phone call credit so internet is switched off there too and I feel so out of the loop both on tumblr and real life. Speaking of which, I’ll be answering messages and checking whatever I’ve been tagged in later in the week when internet arrives and I’m not panicking about exams.
2. I’m at the library so I have internet right now for a while but I’m actually studying so this is just a little update thingy.
3. There’s like a jillion brilliant people on here so you probably didn’t even notice my absence but I’m settling into my new place pretty well if I do say so myself.
4. Today I panicked because the floor had pieces of foam and hair, and I was going to put off getting a vacuum but my obsessive cleanliness took over and I bought one.
5. Yes, I’m that kind of adult.
6. My place is pretty empty aside from a few pieces of furniture, one side of the room piled to the ceiling with books, a hallway of shoes leading to the door and clothes in my wardrobe. It’s very messy. I’m getting all my kitchen supplies, washer, tv, etc after my exams are over.
7. Congrats if you’re still reading this.
8. I feel mega guilty of the number of books to review that keeps growing. Soon, baby, soon.
9. Everyone I know is shocked by the number of books I own. Puh-lease. Come back in a year or so and it’ll be twice that size. I hope.
10. This was basically a massive text post explaining my absence and if you sent/mentioned me in something I wasn’t ignoring you, I just had no internet.
To the new followers: I would describe myself as a crazy babbling bookish motherducker and you have permission to quote me on that.
I’ll be back in a semi-basis in a few days, ciao!
Denizler Kitabevi Bookshop in Istanbul, specializing in antique maps and maritime books.
My newest bookmark arrived just in time for the #ASOUEReadAlong! It’s so shiiiiny ♡ Big thanks to sayonararolling!
Famous writers and their typewriters.
I love bookmarks: These are all from places I have actually been, some (most?) of which are now, sadly, defunct.
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Zuhair Murad 2015 Resort
I realised I have posted pictures of the spines of these books but not really anything of the front covers, so here you go.